. . .what now?

So I decided to blog...well... b/c I have the rest of my life with nothing else to do
but be a mom, teacher, nurse, and psychologist...

I am here everyday to wait hand and foot on FIVE kids and an overgrown man....

The kids TRY to entertain themselves....it would be great if at this age they could accomplish this WITHOUT all the quarries.....Brats!

whining, slamming doors when will they learn to co-exists WITHOUT FIGHTING????

At least I have great friends to make me laugh and help me COPE!



Meanwhile, John and Cameron (nieghbor) are actually getting along today!!! Whoopie!


So congratulate me on my first blog post!

2 comments:

Drea said...

You are too funny! Your little thumbsucking DIVA. LOL!

mAsOn & tErrI's mOm said...

Tomorrow they will fight and whine and scream....and whine and cry and slam door...ahhhh MOTHERHOOD!